FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SIZING -
All our shoes are made true to size, select your normal US dress shoe size. Typically dress shoes run half to full size smaller then athletic shoes.
If you're still doubtful please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSTRUCTION AND BUILD -
The Goodyear welted construction is the highest quality of construction in shoes, industry wide! This welting process is highly labor intensive and results in shoes being highly durable, water resistant, easy to re-sole and comfortable as the leather molds to the foot over time. The shoe, however, is more rigid and less flexible than for example a Bologna stitched shoe.
The Bologna construction creates a smooth, comfortable shoe. The shoe has the uppers folded and stitched together like a sock, with a thin leather insole added, and once the whole top part is finished, the outsole is attached. The Bologna shoe construction method is ideal for making immaculate and flexible shoes.
- SHOE CARE -
- Always use a shoehorn when putting on your shoes to avoid back creasing. All Hand Welt Co shoes come with a complimentary shoe horn.
- Always use a shoe tree when not wearing your shoes to maintain the overall structure. All Hand Welt Co shoes come with a complimentary shoetree.
- Clean your shoes weekly with the following steps:
- Use a horse brush to remove dust, debris, and solid stain
- Apply highly quality polish with applicator or cloth in circles
- Use shoe brush rigorously to blend in the polish and take off excess
- Take a soft cotton cloth or microfiber towel to buff for shine
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGE -
- All domestic orders are fulfilled by Amazon and would take 7 – 10 business days to arrive depending on the time of the year.
- All international orders would take 2 to 4 weeks on standard shipping (varies by location).
- All domestic express shipping order takes two business days.
- All international express shipping order takes 2 to 4 business days.
Customs import and duties will be charged once the buyer receives the item. Charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We suggest contacting your local customs office before placing the order or what charges you would incur.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have up to 30 days to return your shoes from the time you received your shipment. A full refund will be granted if the shoes are unworn and returned in the same state as your received them along with all the accessories that it came with: shoe horn, shoe tree, insoles, thank you card, and extra laces. Please make sure to try out your shoes on a soft surface to avoid scuffles on the outer sole. If shoes are returned after 30 days have passed you will receive a store credit. Return shipping is free on orders over $100. To return your shoes, please email email@example.com
We understand that buying shoes online can sometimes be a bit challenging. You can exchange your shoes for any pairs in stock within 45 days from when you received the product. To qualify for an exchange, your shoes must be unworn and returned in the same state as your received them, along with all the accessories that it originally came with: shoe horn, shoe tree, insoles, thank you card, and extra laces. Please make sure to try out your shoes on a soft surface to avoid scuffles on the outer sole. Return shipping is free. To exchange your shoes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund: Once your shoes are received at our warehouse, they are inspected to see if they qualify for a full refund. We then process a refund, which takes 7 – 10 business days to reflect your credit card statement. Exchange: Once your shoes are received, we express ship the product requested for an exchange.
All the shoes purchased from our website are made in Spain.